- Weather-proof leather 2.5mm thick . Blundstone 1/2 sizes refer to width only, not the length.
- Shock protection system (SPS)
- injection molded polyurethane outsole
- Removable comfort footbed
- Anatomical design, removable Cambrelle comfort footbed wicks moisture away, SPS (Shock Prevention System) reduces shock by 33%, upper is seamlessly fused to PU outsole, dual density outsole for softer walk
The name says it all. The Blundstone 500 Series Classic Boot is a true classic, providing the wearer with rugged style any time they’re pulled on. The sole, footbed and upper are all designed to provide enhanced foot comfort whilst maintaining the classic look of the iconic style 500. The premium tanned leather upper of this Blundstone boot softly secures your foot and the leather lining offers additional comfort. This Blundstone boot features an expanded EVA footbed with Poron insert in the heel strike zone and the shock absorption systems let your feet bounce back all day long.This Blundstone boot has a soft polyurethane micro cell midsole that gives comfort and support and the tough urethane outsole has good slip resistance even with long wear. For durability and a classic style, you can count on the Blundstone 500 Series Classic Boot.