- Weather-proof leather 2.5mm thick . Blundstone 1/2 sizes refer to width only, not the length.
- Shock protection system (SPS)
- injection molded polyurethane outsole
- Removable comfort footbed
- Anatomical design, removable Cambrelle comfort footbed wicks moisture away, SPS (Shock Prevention System) reduces shock by 33%, upper is seamlessly fused to PU outsole, dual density outsole for softer walk
The original boot that started it all. 2.5mm thick leather upper breathes to keep your feet comfortable. Full-length Cambrelleâ„¢ comfort footbed wicks away moisture. Sturdy front and back pull-on tabs. Elastic gore retains its shape. Twin-needle reinforced stitching with a high tensile strength thread. Heat-formed heel for a better fit. Shock Protection System (SPS) disperses shock at the heel strike and reduces skeletal stress on the feet, knees, and vertebrae. Injection molded soles for seamless fusion to the upper. Dual-density polyurethane outsoles are weatherproof, lightweight, durable, and provide superior traction. Part of the 500 series. Measurements: Weight: 14 oz Circumference: 11 in Shaft: 5 in Product measurements were taken using size AU 6 (US Men’s 7, US Women’s 9), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.