- Chiseled square toe for dressier look
- Shock protection system (SPS)
- Removable comfort footbed
- Anatomical design, removable Cambrelle comfort footbed wicks moisture away, SPS (Shock Prevention System) reduces shock by 33%, upper is seamlessly fused to PU outsole, dual density outsole for softer walk
- Blundstone 1/2 sizes refer to width only, not the length.
A boot that’s as comfortable on the trail as it is in town. A thinner sole profile allows these boots to match perfectly with a suit. 2.5mm thick leather upper breathes to keep your feet comfortable. Full-length Cambrelleâ„¢ comfort footbed wicks away moisture. Sturdy front and back pull-on tabs. Elastic gore retains its shape. Twin-needle reinforced stitching with a high tensile strength thread. Heat-formed heel for a better fit. Shock Protection System (SPS) disperses shock at the heel strike and reduces skeletal stress on the feet, knees, and vertebrae. Injection molded soles for seamless fusion to the upper. Dual-density polyurethane outsoles are weatherproof, lightweight, durable, and provide superior traction. Measurements: Heel Height: 1 1â„2 in Weight: 1 lb 2 oz Circumference: 10 3â„4 in Shaft: 6 1â„4 in Product measurements were taken using size AU 9 (US Men’s 10), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.